Australia has some wide open spaces and the RedSands Campers two person 4WD campers are the highest quality vehicles to ensure you have a safe, comfortable, hassle free journey.
Let's run you through some of the features of our two person camper:
- Current model D4D Turbo Diesel Toyota Hilux - Toyota has no rival in Australian conditions.
- Maximum 5 Star ANCAP Safety Rating.
- Automatic transmission with high and low ratios to effortlessly navigate through the Australian outback.
- Steel bull bars - offers protection in the unlikely event of an animal strike.
- Upgraded off-road suspension.
- Heavy duty all terrain tyres, including two spare tyres.
- Modern vehicle is quiet, comfortable, has air conditioning and cruise control.
- Dual batteries with Redarc Power Management System.
- Under bonnet air compressor.
- Personal locator beacon (satellite emergency beacon) - for your safety.
- Satellite navigation.
- UHF radio.
- Reversing camera.
- High visibility side mirrors.
- Hema 4WD map.
- 24 hour roadside assistance.
Best of all, you do not pay extra for any of these items.
RedSands Campers use quality James Baroud rooftop tents. Hardshell roof top tents are quick to set up and pack down and there is no chance of your bedding getting red and dusty, travelling on the dirt roads. Better still, your bed can remain made-up and ready to sleep in. This is perfect for the post lunch holiday siesta or late night arrival to camp, after soaking up another mesmerising Australian sunset.
RedSands Campers are all fitted with a sizeable awning that offers lots of shade (or occasional rain protection) for relaxing out of the sun. These awnings take less than less than 30 seconds to pull out, giving you more time to relax and enjoy yourself!
Other features include (inclusive of costs):
- Pillows, bedding and bath towels for each travelling passenger.
- Tables and chairs.
- LED lighting with remote control.
- Lots of storage room in canopy.
- USB charger and 12V charger above kitchen area.
- Portable camp shower.
- Quality camp kitchen, two-burner stove, pots, pans, crockery and cutlery.
- Wine glasses, mixing bowls, chopping boards, stay-sharp knife and utensils.
- Two gas bottles (2kg each).
- LED lighting.
- Portable sink, draining board, dishwashing essentials.
- 80L water tank.
- 40L Engel fridge running from second battery.
- Fire extinguisher.
- UBS charging points.
- Double bed (tent on canopy) - 1.98m x 1.40m.
- Overall height of vehicle 2.8m.
- Overall length of vehicle 5.2m.
- Overall width of vehicle 2.0m.
- Bluetooth audio.
- Fuel capacity 80L, plus 20L jerry can.
- Fuel consumption, approx 10-12L/100km.
- Fuel/engine size diesel, 2.8L.
- 6 speed automatic transmission.